Forget which password you saved in Google Chrome for that random Web site? How about when the wrong password gets saved and you’re forced to type in the correct one everytime you log in? Managing passwords in Chrome is a speedy process–once you know where the tools are and how to use them.
If you have saved a password for a website in Google’s Chrome you can easily enough remove that password (or all saved passwords) if you no longer want it saved on your computer. You can save all your bookmarks in your google account
Delete Saved Password In Google Chrome :
- Click on the wrench icon in the top right corner and choose “Settings“.
- Head to the “Show Advanced Settings” area and then click the button to “Manage saved passwords“.
- Find the site login in the alphabetical list that needs to be corrected or delete.
- To fix or view the password, click on the small dots to the right of the site name and then the “Show” button. This will allow you to see what password was used, and make any necessary corrections for future logins.
- To delete a saved password, mouse-over the line containing the site and password, and then click the” X” at right of that line.