Before Proceeding Make Sure that Bookmark Bar is visible, if not follow the steps given below:
- For Mozilla Firefox, Right Click on Navigation Toolbar and select Bookmark Toolbar to view Bookmarks bar.
- For Google Chrome, Click the Wrench Icon (Settings) and expand Bookmarks Menu to Select Show Bookmarks Bar. Now the Bookmark bar will visible just below the Chrome address bar.
- First of all install NoScript Extension in your Firefox browser.
- Now in address bar type about:config and hit Enter.
- Select i’ll be careful,I promise button and It will prompted you to Firefox Configuration Settings.
- Search for the noscript.allowURLBarJS in Filter Field.
- Now Right Click on search result and select Toogle. Its value will changed to true.