All-in-one kit is designed to help users play with their HTC One V without the need of undergoing the complexities of developer jargon, terminal commands, and codes. Using this kit lets you easily unlock your phone’s bootloader, flash custom recovery, revert to stock recovery, execute commands, gain root access, and many more.
The instructions in this guide are intended for use with the HTC One V. There is no guarantee that these instructions will work under your specific circumstances. Use these instructions at your own risk. We can’t be held responsible for whatever happens to your device.
- Download Hasoon2000′s One V All-In-One Kit V1.0 (One_V_All-In-One_Kit_v1.0.rar, 30.17 MB)
- Backup all personal local data on your phone, as data may be deleted during the process.
- Charge your phone to full, before proceeding.
How To Install All-in-one toolkit :
- Extract the One_V_All-In-One_Kit_v1.0.rarinto a folder on your computer.
NOTE: To make sure that this kit works, extract the kit directly to drive C:\ or any directory on your computer. If saved to drive C:\, the extracted files should be located at C:\One_V_All-In-One_Kit_v1.0.
- Open HTC One V all-in-one kit folder and launch One V 1.0.exe.
How To Use :
1) Unlock Bootloader :
- Launch the HTC One V all-in-one kit and click Install HTC Drivers.
- Click Register at HTCDev. This will redirect you to HTC’s development website. Create an account and log-in.
- Connect your phone to PC and select Get Token ID and a command prompt will appear with your phone’s Token ID. Highlight the entire Token ID and copy it.
NOTE: To copy your Token ID, click the right mouse button in the command prompt window. A menu will appear. Select Mark and highlight the entire Token ID. Then, press the right mouse button to copy it.
- Select Submit Token ID and submit your Token ID to HTC Development page. You will receive a file named Unlock_Code.bin via your email. Download the file and save it to the Data folder found inside the HTC One V all-in-one kit folder.
- Once all are set, click Unlock Bootloader to begin unlocking your HTC One V’s bootloader.
2) Flash Custom Recovery :
- Connect your phone to the computer via USB cable and launch One V 1.0.exe.
- Under the Recovery section, select the custom/stock recoveryyou want to install on your mobile phone. You can select one of the following:
- Stock Recovery
- Once you have made your choice, click Flash Recovery to flash it on your mobile phone.
3) Permanent Root :
- Connect your HTC One V to the computer via USB cable.
- Launch One V 1.0.exe, in the command section, select Boot into Recovery and click Do Command. Wait for the phone completely boots into Recovery Mode.
- Once booted into Recovery Mode, select Perm Root and click Run. The kit automatically flash the required files to gain root access on your mobile phone.
Thats it !!The HTC One V all-in-one kit also provide the power to- Flash kernels on your mobile phone, Reboot your phone into Bootloader Mode, Lock the bootloader, APK Installer, Data Backup, Useful links and resources for your HTC One V, and many more..