With ClockworkMod Recovery, Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 work even faster, as you can install custom ROMs and other modifications and customize it in a better way. You can easily flash ClockworkMod Recovery. Here I’m providing the brief process to update your device with ClockworkMod Recovery. Strictly follow the instructions otherwise your phone ma get bricked.
The instructions in this guide are only for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3, model number SGH-I747. There is no guarantee that these instructions will work under your specific conditions. Use these instructions at your own risk. We can’t be held responsible if your device get damages or bricked. Disable Antivirus, Samsung Kies and Firewall as these may interrupt between the process.
- Your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 running stock kernel. Check here to revert Samsung Galaxy S3 to Stock kernel.
- USB device drivers for the AT&T Galaxy S3 should be installed on your computer. You can use Samsung Kies to obtain the drivers or via Samsung’s support page.
- Enable USB Debugging on your phone by head to Settings > Developer’s options > USB Debugging.
- Charge your phone to full and remember to take full local data backup as files or data may be deleted during the process. You can also Cloud backup – Online Backup.
How To Flash ClockworkMod Recovery On AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH I747 :
- Download Odin3 v3.04 (Odin3-v3.04.zip, 457 Kb) and Download ClockworkMod Recovery (clockworkmod.TAR, 6.8 MB).
- Extract the Odin3-v.304.zip file and launch Odin3 V3.04.exe. Reboot into Download Mode (press and hold down the Volume Down key, Home, and Power buttons). Use the Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
- Connect your phone to your computer via USB cable and your computer will automatically install the necessary drivers. It should show an “Added!!” message in Odin’s message box on the bottom left.
- In Odin, select the PDA button, then browse for the clockworkmod.TAR file.
- Click START button in Odin to begin flashing the ClockworkMod Recovery on your phone. Your phone should automatically reboot. After you pass through the Samsung logo, disconnect your phone.
- Odin should also show “Pass” massage. In case you get a FAIL message, disconnect your phone, close the Odin application, remove then reinsert your phone’s battery againg boot into Download Mode and repeat steps.
Thats it !! Now you can boot into ClockworkMod Recovery (hold down the Volume Up, Home, and Power buttons).Use the Volume Up and Down buttons to navigate between the options and the Home button to select an option….Give your feedbacks and queries…